This calculator allows you to easily handleall the calculations necessary for everyday life with a singleapplication. A calculator app with a clean interface and practicalfunctions!
List of calculators currently supported:
1. General Calculator
• Supports the four fundamental arithmetic operations, square,formula’s parenthesis, and simple engineering functions.
• Quick and easy.
• Possible to modify the formula during the input.
• History available.
2. Unit Converter
• Supports length, weight, width, volume, time, temperature,pressure, speed, fuel efficiency, and the amount of data.
• Supports all unit conversions commonly used in everydaylife.
3. Currency Converter
• Supports 106 currencies in the world, including dollar, euro,yen, yuan, etc.
• Automatically calculates using the real time exchange rate.
4. Discount Calculator
• Get a discount price by entering the original price and thediscount rate.
5. World Time Converter
• Transforms the time of 400 or more cities around the world.
• Daylight savings time will also be reflected in thiscalculation.
6. GPA Calculator
• You can correctly calculate your GPA!
7. Ovulation Calculator
• Calculates the time of ovulation and fertility using themenstrual cycle!
• You can also create notes by date.
8. Date Calculator
• A feature that calculates the specific date or anniversary to beremembered!
9. Unit Price Calculator
• Enter the price and the quantity and you will get the unitprice.
• You can compare unit prices of various goods.
10. Health Calculator
• You can measure the body mass index (BMI) and the basal metabolicrate (BMR).
11. Fuel Efficiency Calculator
• Enter the amount of fuel used to get the fuel efficiency.
12. Automobile Fuel Cost Calculator
• You can calculate the fuel costs required for driving a car ortraveling.
• Enter a distance and a fuel efficiency to get a fuel cost.
13. Hexadecimal Converter
• Converts between decimal and hexadecimal with ease andconvenience.
14. Sales Tax Calculator
• Get a total price by entering the original price and the taxrate.
15. Loan Calculator
• You can calculate the total interest and total payments byentering the loan principal and interest rate.
[ Disclaimer ]
Cleveni, Inc. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or reliabilityor suitability of any calculation results or information providedthrough the ClevCalc app. Cleveni, Inc. is not also responsible forany damages, direct or indirect, which may occur by the calculationresults or information provided through the ClevCalc app.