The HiPER Scientific Calculator is a popularcalculator with rapidly growing downloads and high userratings.
The calculator has 15 digits of significand and 3 digits ofexponent in its free version and up to 100 digits of significandand 9 digits of exponent in HiPER Calc Pro. It detects repeatingdecimals and numbers in it can be also entered as fractions orconverted to fractions.
The Pro version has the “expression” mode where you can writeexpressions in a natural way and watch your calculations. Whenpossible, an expression is simplified and the result is displayedas an expression using fractions, square roots and ?constant.
The calculator has several layouts suitable for various screensizes:
– “pocket” for small devices
– “compact” for smartphones (in portrait and landscapeorientation)
– “expanded” for tablets
The multiline display can be turned on in tablets to show thecomplete history of calculations and to provide access the previousresults.
The users can choose from several high-quality themes.
The calculator has several functions, such as:
– basic arithmetic operations including percentage, modulo andnegation;
– fractions (in the Pro version any expression including nestedfractions can be entered as a numerator and a denominator);
– mixed numbers;
– periodic numbers and their conversion to fractions;
– unlimited number of braces;
– operator priority;
– repeated operations;
– calculation details (Pro version);
– complex numbers (Pro version);
– conversion between rectangular and polar coordinates (Proversion);
– advanced number operations such as random numbers, combinations,permutations, common greatest divisor, etc.;
– trigonometric and hyperbolic functions;
– powers, roots, logarithms, etc.;
– degrees, minutes and seconds conversion;
– fixed point, scientific and engineering display format;
– display exponent as SI units prefix;
– memory operations with 10 extended memories;
– clipboard operations with various clipboard formats;
– result history;
– binary, octal and hexadecimal numeral systems;
– logical operations;
– bitwise shifts and rotations;
– haptic feedback;
– more than 90 physical constants;
– conversion among 200 units;
– Reverse Polish notation.
The calculator has many settings to manage the full screen mode,decimal and thousand separators, etc.
All features are described with a built-in help.
If you found the calculator useful, please consider upgrading toHiPER Calc Pro. By buying this, you will support furtherdevelopment of the calculator and acquire these additionalfunctions:
– expression mode;
– calculation details – extended information about a calculationlike all complex roots, unit circle etc.;
– complex numbers;
– up to 100 decimal places and 9 digits of exponent;
– significand and exponent precision settings (separately forportrait and landscape in compact view and for expandedview);
– more themes.