Khan Academy allows you to learn almostanything for free.
– You can learn anything – for free: Over 10,000 videosand explanations at your fingertips in math, science, economics,history, and much, much more
– Sharpen your skills: over 40,000 interactive Common Core alignedpractice questions are included with instant feedback andstep-by-step hints. Follow along with what you’re learning inschool or practice at your own pace
– Quickly find what you need: Redesigned navigation and search makeit faster to find what you want
– Keep learning even when you’re offline: Bookmark your favoritecontent to “Your List” for easy access, and download it to keeplearning even when you’re not connected to the internet.
– Pick up where you left off: Your learning syncs between yourAndroid and khanacademy.org, so your progress is alwaysup-to-date
Learn using videos, interactive exercises, and in-depth articles inmath (arithmetic, pre-algebra, algebra, geometry, trigonometry,statistics, calculus, linear algebra), science (biology, chemistry,physics), economics, and even the humanities with playlists on arthistory, civics, finance, and more.
Spend an afternoon brushing up on statistics. Discover how theKrebs cycle works. Learn about the fundamentals of music notation.Prepare for the upcoming SAT, GMAT, or MCAT. Or, if you’re feelingparticularly adventurous, learn how fire stick farming changed thelandscape of Australia.
It doesn’t matter if you are a student, teacher, home-schooler,principal, adult returning to the classroom after 20 years, or afriendly alien just trying to get a leg up in earthly biology—KhanAcademy’s materials and resources are available to you completelyfree of charge.
Head over to www.khanacademy.org to learn more.