What’s the difference between “in time” and“on time”? What do you call a person who cuts a man’s hair? What doyou call an animal doctor?
Beat the clock and answer as many spelling, vocabulary and grammarquestions as you can in this 60-second quiz!
Johnny Grammar’s Word Challenge is a quiz for English learners totest common vocabulary, spelling and grammar that appear ineveryday English.
– 3 difficulty levels – Easy, Medium, Hard
– 3 categories – Words, Grammar, Spelling
– 10 topics that include Food & Restaurants, Travel, Idioms andHobbies.
– Earn badges as you progress and share your score with others onthe leaderboard!
– Compete with others on a global leaderboard
– Feedback is given for the wrong answers so that you know whythey’re wrong.
Find even more exciting language activities at
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
LEARN ENGLISH WITH THE BRITISH COUNCIL
Learn English in our classrooms with the world’s English experts.We’ve been teaching English for more than 75 years and have helpedmore than 100 million people in 100 different countries improvetheir English skills and build their confidence. Visitwww.britishcouncil.org/english to find out more information.
ABOUT THE BRITISH COUNCIL’S ENGLISH LEARNING APPS
The British Council creates top English learning apps for learnersof all ages. You can download our apps to practise grammar,vocabulary and listening. Visit our website to see all our appswww.britishcouncil.org/mobilelearning.
Tags: free download Learn English with Johnny Grammar's Word Challenge, free download Learn English with Johnny Grammar's Word Challenge APK, Learn English with Johnny Grammar's Word Challenge, Learn English with Johnny Grammar's Word Challenge APK