Stack the States® makes learning about the 50states fun! Watch the states actually come to life in this colorfuland dynamic game!
As you learn state capitals, shapes, geographic locations, flagsand more, you can actually touch, move and drop the animated statesanywhere on the screen. Carefully build a stack of states thatreaches the checkered line to win each level.
You earn a random state for every successfully completed level.All of your states appear on your own personalized map of theUnited States. Try to collect all 50! As you earn more states, youbegin to unlock the four free bonus games: Map It, Pile Up, Puzzlerand Capital Drop. Four games in one!
HAVE FUN LEARNING ALL ABOUT THE 50 STATES:
– State shapes
– Bordering states
– Location on the map
– Hundreds of unique questions
– Interactive map and 50 state flash cards
– Choose any of the 50 friendly-looking states as your avatar
– Create up to six player profiles
– Collect all 50 states and track your progress on a personalizedmap
– Earn FREE bonus games: Map It, Pile Up, Puzzler and CapitalDrop
– High resolution pictures of famous US landmarks
– All games are powered by a realistic physics engine
– Fun sound effects and music
FIVE GAMES IN ONE:
STACK THE STATES: Build tall piles with states and try to reachthe checkered line.
MAP IT: Tap the location of the selected state on the map. Tryto complete the whole country.
PILE UP: The states are piling up! Tap them quickly to get ridof them before they pile too high.
PUZZLER: Sit back and relax as you slide the states around andput them together like a jigsaw puzzle.
CAPITAL DROP: Match states with their capitals in thisfast-paced bonus game. Don’t let a state fall!
Stack the States® is an educational app for all ages that’sactually FUN to play. Try it now and enjoy five games for the priceof one!
Stack the States®:
– Does not contain 3rd party ads.
– Does not contain in-app purchases.
– Does not contain integration with social networks.
– Does not use 3rd party analytics / data collection tools.
– Does include links to other apps by Dan Russell-Pinson.